The Chamber Alliance Prioritization Process (CAPP) of Warren County is used to prioritize the top needs of Warren County across 6 industry sectors, and subsequently advocate for those
needs with a single voice. CAPP is organized and carried out by the Warren County Chamber Alliance, and covers the Economic Development, Healthcare/Wellness, Policy, Quality of Life, Transportation, and Workforce Development/Education sectors inside Warren County.
CAPP takes place in 5 steps:
- Projects are submitted to Warren County Office of Economic Development Staff by filling out the appropriate forms for the sector in which it falls.
- Office of Economic Development Staff will distribute each project to the appropriate Review Panel.
- A public input session will take place allowing citizens to provide thoughts and comments. These thoughts and comments will be considered during the scoring period.
- Each review panel will score and categorize all projects to determine the highest priorities.
- The Warren County Chamber Alliance will receive and approve the top projects as Priority Projects.
To submit a project to CAPP, please click here.